Thursday, April 8, 2010

Dinosaur Mario Kart

Well today marks the day that I will begin to immortalize Thomas and I's projects onto this blog. It seems most times we play with Legos and other open ended building toys we will end up with something totally cool and then destroy it and it will be completely forgotten about as we move onto the next project. Well today I introduce a new series of posts that will allow Thomas and I to remember our past projects as we move onto new (and hopefully more sophisticated) projects. If we ever have anything with moving parts I will make sure to include a video in the future.


Today I present Dinosaur Mario Kart as Thomas calls it. We started out trying to build a race track and ended up adding some dinosaur spectators. I'll let you all enjoy the pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment